Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Braeden!! (yesterday)






We had a very busy weekend, so my apologies to Braeden for not posting for him on his birhtday. Here are some pictures of his party. We went to Adventure Landing with 5 of his friends for unlimited laser tag, putt putt golf, and arcade games. We then came back to our house for pizza, cupcakes and presents. Braeden got lots of good presents. He got the basketball he has been wanting, a really cool bank that keeps count of the money you put in it, a remote control airplane, a walmart gift card, and lots of money. Money is apparently the gift to give these days. Braeden says now that he is nine he feels like he can sing with a deeper voice and he feels lazier. Happy Birthday, Braeden!! We love you!!

3 comments:

Wallace Family said...

Happy Birthday Braeden we love you. We wish we could be there to hear that deep voice.

Leisha Mareth said...

I just can't take these kids growing up so fast! Will you please give Braeden the same orders I give my kids "stop growing!" =0) (I still remember that little 2 year old I first met, sniff-sniff!)

Tori Orgill said...

9 YEARS OLD!!! Oh my goodness...
Handsome young man...watch out gals!