I love Texas in the Springtime! I look forward to seeing the blue bonnets every year. There is a cemetery that is set up on a hill and the fields around it are covered in blue bonnets. We go there every year to take pictures of the kids. Braeden is starting to get annoyed by this tradition.....he is more interested in looking at the headstones. We had time to kill yesterday because of house showings so we stopped by and I just happen to have the camera. The kids aren't dressed in there best, but I still got some good pictures.
2 comments:
Your kids always look so adorable. Braeden is looking so grwon up and his hair has darkened so much. I always love these pictures with the blue bonnets. I'm going to save them and put them on my wall. So cute!
Kelly! We almost went there this weekend! Jared got deathly ill though and I didn't want to drive an hour over and back by myself with the kids. We have not found a nicer place to take bluebonnet pictures in than that cemetery! Cute pics this year!
Post a Comment