Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SOLD!!!


Ok....so our house has been sold for about a week now but I guess I just couldn't believe it would sell that quickly so I kept waiting for the buyers to come back and say,"Just Kidding". We put our house up for sell on a Wednesday, the buyers came through on Saturday, and made an offer on Monday. We went back and forth with them until we came to an agreement a few days later. They came through the house one more time for an "inspection" and they liked it. So we are officially moving. Our closing doesn't happen until the end of May so we have plenty of time to pack up and get the kids use to the idea of a new house and school. We are very excited!

4 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Congratulations! What a relief for you!

Megan said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Kelly, that is awesome. Good luck packing and moving, I am sure you will love the house.

Anonymous said...

That is awsome!!! I love your new house, it is beautiful.

Tori Orgill said...

Three years Kelly....I have THREE years!!!

Congratulations...I LOOOOOVE your new home.