Thursday, November 15, 2007

We Love our Soldiers!!!





Our primary put together an activity for the kids to make Christmas packages for the soldiers serving in Iraq. It was an awesome activity. Bro. Gaume came in his army fatigues and talked to the kids about what he does and what it was like in Iraq. The kids were able to ask questions and got to see the the kind of food that they eat as soldiers. The kids then wrote letters, made little Christmas trees, signed banners, and put together small stockings. We are sooooo very grateful to all the men and women who are serving our country no matter where they are serving!!!! Thank you for your sacrifice and dedication! We love you!!

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Okay, I love this post, but the first thing I noticed is the perfect little circle part in Kate's hair! I am very impressed with your part-ability!

Also, this is a great idea for a Primary activity! Cute pics!