Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Braeden's Favorite Past Time





Braeden's favorite thing to do is to play football. It use to be soccer, but I noticed over the last year or so that football has inched it's way in front of soccer. Every free moment he has he wants to be playing football. If he is in the house he is almost never without a football in his hands. (which can be dangerous) He loves to tackle, run, pass, kick, punt...............it doesn't matter he just wants to play the game. He has played soccer since he was 4 and is very good at it but this next year he wants to try football. This make me nervous. I think he is still too little, but I see how much he loves it. I keep trying to convince him to wait until he is in Jr. High at least, but I don't know if that is going to happen. He says that he is going to go to the University of Texas and play football and then he is going into the NFL.........every boys dream. I keep telling him when this happens that he is going to have to take care his father and I.

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

So cute...if Jake were a little older they would be best friends. They sound identical. (Jake even has that same sweatshirt.)