Friday, November 02, 2007

Tragedy has struck........

I broke my camera!!!! I am so mad at myself. I put it in my purse along with a bottle of water. You can guess what happened next, the lid on the water came off some how and my camera got an unneeded bath. This happened two nights before Halloween so I am devastated. Cary took it apart and tried to fix it but it's ruined. I got the video camera out for Halloween so our Halloween 2007 is documented but these are the only pictures I got............


Just imagine a tiger, Darth Vader, and a very hairy Longhorn fan. Boo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Aw man, that always happens at the WORST possible time! Kate the Kitty Cat is adorable (as I'm sure the others were too!)

Well, now is a good time to start looking at a new camera because they sell the 2007 models really cheap right before they bring in the 2008 models! We got ours really cheap that way!

Kelly said...

It was time for a new camera anyway but I wasn't quite ready to get a new one......we will definatley be taking advantage of the Holiday prices.