Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Got Tagged......

My friend Kim tagged me in a game where I am suppose to tell 6 things about myself. I don't like these kind of games, but I don't want to be the one fuddy duddy who doesn't play. So, here I go.....

1. I love to put Parmesan cheese on my popcorn and lots of it....... right out of the microwave while it is still hot. I sprinkle it on and shake the bag so it all gets coated really well. And not the fancy Parmesan cheese, the Kraft Parmesan cheese out of the green can. YUM!!!

2. I love listening to Radio Disney even when my kids are not in the car with me. I guess this is because I still feel like I'm 15. I love bubble gum pop! It reminds me of when I was a teenager and was in love with New Kids on the Block. My husband doesn't quite understand this, but my kids think I am cool. Especially because I know all the words to Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brother, and of course the High School Musical songs. I know, I'm a nerd!

3. OK, so I go from acting like I am 15 to acting like a Grandma.......I love clipping coupons. I find great satisfaction in getting something for almost nothing or even better when it is free. I'm not one of those obsessed coupon clippers but I do check the Krogers and Albertsons ads weekly to see what good deals I can find. Just last week I got 15 cans of Campbells Tomato and Chicken Noodle soups for free. Albertsons had them for 25 cents a can and I had 50 cent coupons that were doubled. Score!!

4.If I could have any job in the world I would want to be the letter turner on Wheel of Fortune. I 'm weird, I know.............but Vanna only works 5 days a week. She gets to dress up in beautiful clothes, gets her hair and makeup done, and she makes a lot of money, and all she has to do is touch a screen. Who wouldn't want a job that easy? Move over Vanna. :)

5. I love to play Webkinz with Kate. She got her first Webkinz in August for her birthday. Back then when she first started I would have to sit with her and show her how to do everything, but now she can do it on her own. But I still love to sit with her and play. We take turns playing games, doing gem hunt, and the employment office. We have built her house up with 3 bedrooms, a game room, a bathroom, a kitchen , and an outdoor area complete with a garden and a swimming pool. What can I say.............I love Webkinz!

6. I get very excited when I watch Braeden play soccer. If you know me, then you would probably never guess this. I tend to be very quiet and more on the shy side. But I get very into Braedens games. I think my husband was very surprised by this, I think I even surprised myself..........but I love watching him play. I have to say I am a very good sport. I don't make negative comments or yell at the ref or the other team. In fact, I cheer for both teams. But I do get very loud when cheering for Braeden and his team. The funny thing is Braden never hears a word of it. I guess he's either to focused on the game or he's just blocking me out because he is embarrassed. Go Rowdies!!

Ok...there it is. Enough boring facts about me. Hopefully I haven't revealed to much that scews your opinion of me.

On another note..............I am still sick. I felt horrible when I woke up this morning. Cary gave me a blessing and I am starting to feel better. My tonsils are still covered in puss and huge (I know to much information) but I think I am on the road to recovery. Yahoo!!

2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick! Do you need to get your tonsils out? It sounds so gross! I've been sick non-stop too, but I'm thinking it's because I have 3 kids in 2 different schools and I work in nursery. I am germ central.

Anyway, your 6 things were great! I sing HSM2 also!

Tori Orgill said...

Kelly you are so awesome!! I loved your six things!! I think that you are GREAT!! I am sooo sorry that you are sick!! Get better soon..I want to come to Texas!!
Love ya