Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camping....My Way

Last night we went camping. It wasn't the traditional camping trip. It started at the kitchen table. We made smores by candle light....

They turned out perfectly...........


As you can tell we enjoyed them very much....

We then moved to the backyard for our sleep out. It was super hot, but tons of fun. The kids have been wanting to set the tents up in the backyard for a long time and I finally agreed to do it. I am glad I did. They were so excited!

Yes, that's a TV in our tent. The title of this post is Camping....My Way. This is how I camp. I had my fluffy pillow, my air mattress, and some movies and I was good to go. Braeden thought it was ridiculous, but that didn't keep him from watching movies with us. I would go camping more often if it was always as much fun as last night was!!






3 comments:

emblair said...

I like your way of camping. :)

Tori Orgill said...

that's my way, too!
who is that little girl?

Amanda Murdock said...

This is the best way to camp! I love smores so very much. Yummy! I am glad you had so much fun! Not sure how you slept in the heat though. MIss you Kell!!