I know!!! I watched the trailer earlier today and I am so psyched!!! It looks sooo good. How are we supposed to wait for six months! I love when she says "Jake. Run! and he jumps over her!!! Aaagghhh!!!" Gonna be a good one!
Midnight showing again? Count me in!
OMG-R!Oh My Gag-Reflex!
Oh I can't wait!! I love those books and the last movie. It's going to be good!!
Me either! I am so driving to Texas so we can watch it together!And listen Cary...you and Joe can go watch some nerdy engineer movie together!! ;)Love yall!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know!!! I watched the trailer earlier today and I am so psyched!!! It looks sooo good. How are we supposed to wait for six months!
I love when she says "Jake. Run! and he jumps over her!!! Aaagghhh!!!" Gonna be a good one!
Midnight showing again? Count me in!
OMG-R!
Oh My Gag-Reflex!
Oh I can't wait!! I love those books and the last movie. It's going to be good!!
Me either! I am so driving to Texas so we can watch it together!
And listen Cary...you and Joe can go watch some nerdy engineer movie together!! ;)
Love yall!
Post a Comment