Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is what happens....

....when you're trying to do to many things at one time.


I was getting ready to paint my toe nails this lovely shade of red (my favorite) when I dropped it on the tile floor in the bathroom. The funny thing is that I had just had the thought that it would really stink if this bottle of finger nail polish shattered all over the floor. What a mess that would be to clean up. I didn't think it would actually happen. I was getting ready for church in a hurry as usual. I was carrying nail polish, cotton balls, and finger nail polish remover in my hands along with trying to untangle a curling iron to get it plugged in. Trying to do to many things at the same time...this is what I get, and my toes ended up having to be painted a color that isn't my favorite.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Thank goodness it wasn't on carpet.

Tori Orgill said...

i am so glad that it was on the tile and it doesn't look like the polish made it to the grout! YAY!

It is a GREAT color!!!

Melis said...

Way to go Sis Jones! :-) Brooke tried to paint her own toenails and did that same thing, but on a bathroom rug. (Which we still use) It's a good reminder to me to never leave them alone for a second :) My toenails are painted a color I don't love right now too... I think I'll go paint them! haha!

Melis said...

Forgot to tell ya, love your blog template! You're so techy now :D

Amanda Murdock said...

I am with you on the "too much at once" thing. I don't know... I think I would have tried to use it right off the floor and still used the red. :)

emblair said...

Major bummer! But your toes always look perfect, no matter the color. Love your new blog background by the way!