Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time Capsules

Last night for our MiaMaid activity we made husband time capsules. Ellen found this idea and shared it with the girls a few months ago. They have been dying to do it ever since. I promised them that as soon as camp was over that this would be our first activity. They were so excited!They turned out super cute and they had tons of fun putting them together.






** This idea did not come from me. I am not that creative. I copied it completely from Idea Door.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Those turned out so cute! Sounds like you guys had alot of fun. :)

So I decided to have a game night last night with the Beehives and found this cute version of LDS Taboo online. So I got everything ready to play that game with the girls and wouldn't you know it, Lauren was the only one to show up. We ended up playing Scategories all night; but she said she had a blast. :)

Tori Orgill said...

those are cuuuuuuuuuute! We are so doing that in our YW!!
Love ya!

Jeni said...

totally cute!!

emblair said...

Those turned out SO cute! So glad the girls finally got to do them!