I have had the opportunity to go to girls camp 3 out of the last 4 years and I think this year may have been my favorite. Camp Langston was amazing! (minus the rusty beds) There was so much to see....deer and horses and buffalo. The lake was so much fun with canoeing, paddle boats, a rope swing (which I conquered and will never do again), and the huge yellow slide.
I am not a camper at all, but there is something about girls camp that I just absolutely LOVE!! I love getting to know the Young Women in a different way then you do when you see them on Sunday and at Mutual. I love giggling and laughing, staying up super late, and sharing funny stories with all of them. I love that they get see the goofy side of me. And I love the awesome leaders that I get to spend time with. They are AMAZING!!! I love them and the Young Women so much!!! They are truly what makes girls camp so much fun!!!!
Some of our girls and our Young Womens President.....I bet you can't tell which one she is...
The leaders...me, Jeni, Emily, and Audrey
The leaders had to join in on the shaving cream fight.....it was so fun!!!!
I am so disappointed in myself because I didn't' take very many pictures at all. Lucky for me my good friend Emily did. So if you want to see more pictures click here.
4 comments:
So fun! I miss YW and especially camp! cub scouts just isn't the same!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhh love it.
and I love that song a post down. sooo pretty!
So, so, so much fun! But sorry for all the rickety bed rust dust! :) I promise I tried not to move much!
wow...looks like you guys had a ton of fun! i was so sad to miss our girls camp this year...there's always next though!
Post a Comment