Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

Kate was assigned a family project in which she had to come up with a creative way to list at least 3 things she is thankful for. I am not very creative, but I am really good and copying others ideas. So, I went to the Internet for help. I found lots of good ideas on this site. I picked several for Kate to choose from and she chose this yarn wrapped turkey. It was super easy. Kate cut out all the feathers herself and wrote on several what she is thankful for. She also made the "I'm Thankful" sign that hangs around the turkeys neck. I wrapped the balls in yarn and did the hot glueing. We both put the tail feathers into the turkeys big, round body. It turned out better then I expected it to and Kate is in-love with it.




3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

seriously cute!! i love it!! good job mom and kate!

Jeni said...

Very cute. I am gong to do this.

emblair said...

Such a great craft. And Kate sure does look proud of it!