One of the things that I love most about my house is the view that we have in our backyard. From my bedroom and our living room we have an open field and a distant view of the lake. It is so peaceful and relaxing. I love waking up everyday opening my blinds and seeing this....
4 comments:
I absolutely love your view too. I think the beauty of nature is one of God's greatest gifts to us. I am glad you enjoy it Kell.
Sure wish we had a view like that. Instead we see messy backyards of all our neighbors houses. And one with a very pleasant rust stain from the upstairs window running all the way down the house. Ah, the beauty of it...
That's pretty cool!! I also love all the critters you get because of it!!
i love it! i am coming over right now so i can look at it...oh wait...you're 3 hours away!
Post a Comment