Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween was fun as usual this year, but we missed Cary a lot because he is off on another trip to London. He missed out big time! The kids costumes were very easy to pull together this year. Braeden thought a lot about what he wanted to be and decided on Urkel, Joshua, with much convincing from me was a Mad Scientist, and Kate of course always has to be an animal of some kind. So, she decided to be a black cat. They were all super cute!!


Did I do that??


MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

My costume were these very hairy eyeglasses.

Kate and our good friend Molly, as Jesse the Cowgirl.

One of my girls as an Oompa-Loompa.....you looked great Darci!

Adria the witch with her little black cat, Kate.

This is my favorite picture of the night. Joshua and Josue are two peas in a pod. There is 3 years between them but they are so much alike. They are both such hams.
This is some random kid as a laundry basket. Loved his costume! He was nice enough to let me take his picture. Great idea, right?

Braeden, Laurel, and Gabby. I wish the girls would leave him alone.... I don't think this will be happening any time soon...even as Steve Urkel.

My kids hit the jackpot with their Trick or Treating...way to much Candy. I have no self -control. I will be hitting the treadmill even harder this week.












2 comments:

Jeni said...

tell me about it. I am such a pig mom. I looked through natalies first, picked out what I love and ate it. that is sad.
the kids look cute!

emblair said...

I think Joshua's costume was my favorite of all this year...he was a very convincing mad scientist! And Molly said, "Whoa, that's bunches and bunches of candy."