We have a nightly ritual of bedtime stories. We read all kinds of books from Skippy Jon Jones to Judy Moody to Artemis Fowl. Last night was a real snoozer. Joshua brought home a book from the school library called "Architecture Explained...The worlds greatest buildings explored and explained." We have been reading the Percy Jackson series so that is what I fully expected to read last night. Joshua insisted on reading the architecture book. This is a sampling of what we read....
"The individual dwelling house has been endlessly interpreted by architects throughout history. The flexibility of the form provided architects with opportunities for experiment and investigation, generating ideas that may later emerge as seminal influences on subsequent trends."
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........I miss Percy Jackson!
2 comments:
YUCK!!!! i totally fell asleep just reading that short bit!! love you...you are such a good mom!
Captivating.
So which Percy are you guys on? Love those. Hey I read a book a few months back Joshua would probably like...The Thief Lord by Funke. Let me know if you want to borrow it to save yourself from more facts on architecture!
Post a Comment