I have only 3 things to say about this place:
1. Cool atmosphere
2. Interesting people
3. Delicious tacos
ps. Thank you to Emily for being the only one who played my little game!! :)
You're very welcome. You know, since I have no life these days.... ;)But hey, no life means we could head that way together sometime. If it's that good, I need to give it a try!
Funny, there are 3 of them here! They are fun!
Dude! I love Freebirds! Did you know that we have SIX in the metro area! I have only gone to the one in Addison and Lovers, but there is love!!
OK SOOO I havce been wondering and I had no idea. thats why i didn't comment! I have been thinking and asking people about it. where is thise place and why, if it has delish tacos, have i never heard of it?!
BTW, I should go with you and emily when you go... maybe you forgot I have no life either!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're very welcome. You know, since I have no life these days.... ;)
But hey, no life means we could head that way together sometime. If it's that good, I need to give it a try!
Funny, there are 3 of them here! They are fun!
Dude! I love Freebirds! Did you know that we have SIX in the metro area! I have only gone to the one in Addison and Lovers, but there is love!!
OK SOOO I havce been wondering and I had no idea. thats why i didn't comment! I have been thinking and asking people about it. where is thise place and why, if it has delish tacos, have i never heard of it?!
BTW, I should go with you and emily when you go... maybe you forgot I have no life either!
Post a Comment