Friday, April 30, 2010

Braeden's in-love...

....with a piano! Braeden has been taking piano lessons for about 2 years now. He absolutely loves it. He has has a tiny little keyboard in his room that he has been practicing on until this last weekend. My Mom and Dad were super nice to bring this piano down for Braeden to have. He has been on it pretty much every chance he gets. I finally had to set some rules down for him. While I love to hear him play and am happy that I don't have to get on to him about practicing it was getting to be a bit much. The rules are: Piano time is every day from 5pm to 6pm and as long as he isn't suppose to be doing something else he has free reign any other time as long as no one is in the living room trying to watch TV or do something important. He was happy with that....and I am too!

1 comment:

emblair said...

I can tell that he loves it and must be driving you nuts with his practicing...but that makes me oh so HAPPY!!! I could see much improvement with his songs this past week. Keep it up, Braeden! :)