Thursday, April 15, 2010

Only 6 more years....

Braeden turning 12 this week has made me do a lot of thinking. Thinking isn't always good for me.....my mind tends to start spinning. As I was laying in bed last Sunday afternoon for a nice nap, my brain would not let me go to sleep. I was thinking about Braeden and his upcoming birthday and what an important birthday it is. I thought about how time goes so quickly and before I know it he will be in High School, driving, and dating. YIKES! Then in 6 short years he will be off to college, then on a mission, then he will come home from that mission find a beautiful, nice young lady and he will love her more then he loves me. That is what I want for him but it is hard to to wrap my brain around. So in these next 6 years I am going to hold on to him as tightly as I can and try and savour every last minute of it!


2 comments:

Alicia said...

What a handsome boy!

emblair said...

You're such a good mom. Braeden will always adore you!