Thursday, April 29, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

I do not like to spend a lot of time or money on beauty products. These are some tried and true products that I love and wished I had a years worth of supply.

Dove shampoo & conditioner. Love this stuff!! It makes my hair smell so good and it feels so soft. Every now and then I branch out and try something new, but I always go back to Dove.


I have never really taken car of my face the way I should...until recently. Back in February when I turned 34 I decided it was time to take action against the little lines and creases creeping up on my face. I started using Oil of Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. After just a few weeks of use I was getting all kinds of compliments on my skin. I decided then it was a keeper. :)


To go along with my moisturizer I thought I needed an eye cream, so I decided on Oil of Olay eye serum. I love, love, love this stuff!! My eyes are so much smoother and even Cary has noticed a difference...so much so that he said he might start using it himself....hee hee!


This CO Bigleow lip gloss is the best! It is minty and tingly on your lips. Love it! It not only comes in clear but also lightly tinted in several different colors. Got to have a tube of one of these in every purse and pocket.

1 comment:

emblair said...

Wow, no wonder we get along so well....I have all the same favorites!! But I'd have to add my Burt's Bees lip balm in pomegranate to the list. I will seriously turn around and go back home if I forget to get it in my pocket!