Friday, April 16, 2010

Take the Toothpaste!!

Braeden has his first official "Deacon's Quorum" camp out this weekend. As his mother I think I over prepare for him. I send him with way to much food and snacks and way to many pairs of socks and underwear. He will only be gone overnight....but you never know what might happen, right? This afternoon as I was questioning him about this and that and making sure he checked and double checked that he had everything we had this conversation...
Me: Braeden, did you get your toothbrush and toothpaste?
Braeden: Mom I don't need it. It's not like I am going to brush my teeth...I am camping.
Me: Braeden, go get your toothbrush and toothpaste.
Braeden: Mom, I am not going to brush my teeth.
Me: At least take it to make me feel better.

Boys are gross!

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

eeeewwwww

Jeni said...

thank you for that.
I am laughing so hard.

i dont think brian ever brings his on his campouts.

boys are soooo gross, it doesn't matter how old.

emblair said...

What would boys do without their mothers!