Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have you seen these things?



I was introduced to these jellylike bracelets on Friday when Braeden got home from school. One of his friends had given him one. Then on Friday night we went to the Mall to get Kate's ears pierced and there was a Kiosk with lines ridiculously long with people waiting to buy these things. And again on Saturday Kate went to a birthday party and she got some of them in her goodie bag. And now every where I turn I see kids with wrists full of them. They kind of remind me of the jelly bracelets I would wear as a kid, but these are a little cooler because they come in all kinds of shapes. Animals, cars, dollar signs, the sun, the moon, the stars...you name it. Apparently you can also get them at Walgreens or CVS. My kids have been begging me to take them. I haven't given in....yet.

5 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

i am so getting those cute bracelets for ellen! thanks for the info!! love ya! can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Alicia said...

Yeah, I think I liked ours better. You looked more punk, less sweet.

emblair said...

Yeah, Braeden and Lexi had quite the conversation about them during piano the other day. But I had a feeling you wouldn't give in...yet. :)

joana said...

i know can you believe these things?! we just got back from walgreens to pick up yet another package for jasmine. they're all the rage i guess.
love your blog! your family is so cute, but i better warn you (or brayden i guess), jasmine's in the know and will now be stalking your son (who she thinks is super cute). sorry:/

Unknown said...

Yes! My kids have been bringing them home from school and it's been out of nowhere! Invasion...I've also been asked to take them to Walgreens but haven't yet either!