Kate decorated a mug and wrote me a poem that went like this:
My Mom
Joshua made me this really nice card that says "I love you to Pieces"
And Braeden bought me a ton of really yummy chocolate and gum. He also made me a sweet card that was quite amusing. This is what it said:
You are one of the best Mom's I know! You are
A for Amazing
B for Brilliant
C for Charming
D for Delightful
E for Excellent
F for Fantastic
G for full of Giggles
H for Have pretty Hair
I for Intelligent
J for Joyful
K for Kicking!
L for Luxurious
M for best Mom ever
N for Never boring
O for On top
P for not Pudgy
Q for Queen like
R for never Rambunctious
S for Super
T for Totally good at cleaning
U for unquestionably pretty
V for very awesome
W for What a Mom
X for Xtremely amazing
Y for You are the best
Z for Zaps you with her prettiness
What more could a mom want? I am Not pudgy and I am Totally good at cleaning and for one day I am #1 and the best mom in the world.....then everything goes back to normal. Ha ha!
1 comment:
Told you you're not pudgy. ;)
I also like letter N, U and Z. You have such awesome kids...it's clear that they adore you!
Post a Comment