First up... the kids washed the van or at least tried to. I had to go back over it, but they had fun splashing in the water and making mounds of bubbles.
When we got home this little baby rabbit was at our front door. My kids were so excited. We love baby rabbits around here. This one was a bit to quick to pet. He hid in our flower beds until the coast was clear.
Today the weather is reminding us of what a good old Texas summer is about. It was a little bit toasty outside. I think we hit 90 degrees for the first time this year. The kids were complaining. I love it. It means it is getting close to summer and time to lay around the pool. I love those days!!
Today Kate also had here first watermelon of the season. She loves watermelon and could probably eat a whole one by herself. I am not exaggerating. She had 5 slices before I cut her off. She is already looking forward to tomorrow.
1 comment:
Love Kate's watermelon pic.
Post a Comment