This seems to be a repeated scene every spring/summer. I found this guy crawling up the outside of one of my living room windows this morning as Jillian Michaels was kicking my butt. I still can't seem to get use to this....ugh! It gives me the shivers thinking there are probably more out there that I never even see. Needless to say, the kids will not be playing in the backyard today.
6 comments:
okay, that picture freaks me out, I can't imagine what it would do if i actually saw it! I don't think i would want to get used to it!
I wonder if he met your friend baby rabbit?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Barf, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is freaky, creepy, scary and every other y there happens to be!!!
YUCK!!!
HOLY SNAKE! That picture totally makes me think of Harry Potter when he makes the glass disappear from the cage at the zoo. But that was a nice snake, so I guess that's good, right?!
Dis! Gust! Ing!!!!! ugh
Post a Comment