Jacob gets SO nervous for his first day of school that he wouldn't let me take pictures this morning. He told me I could take them after school and "pretend". Lovely.
Everyone was looks so handsome and so big. I wish that they would stop growing for just a little while!! I hope that they had a great first day of school!!
4 comments:
Jacob gets SO nervous for his first day of school that he wouldn't let me take pictures this morning. He told me I could take them after school and "pretend". Lovely.
So handsome! I hope their first day of school went well. We started today too, I was so ready, and the kids had a great day. Hooray for school!
Everyone was looks so handsome and so big. I wish that they would stop growing for just a little while!! I hope that they had a great first day of school!!
sorry... everyone IS looking so handsome!!
Post a Comment