Did they get a new director?? And this Jacob with a haircut!! Love it! Watched this trailer and was excited, now with the last movie trailer I just laughed.
Oh, I see what you are saying about your anonymous blogger. This video clip is amazing!!!!!!! I hadn't seen it yet so thank you very much. I can not wait until November 20! Midnight. Oh yes!!!
8 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!
Did they get a new director?? And this Jacob with a haircut!! Love it! Watched this trailer and was excited, now with the last movie trailer I just laughed.
Oh, I can't wait to see this movie!
Wow!!!!
Looks promising!!!!! I'll bring the UNO cards this time. :)
Totally gay.
Oh, I see what you are saying about your anonymous blogger. This video clip is amazing!!!!!!! I hadn't seen it yet so thank you very much. I can not wait until November 20! Midnight. Oh yes!!!
oh holy crap i can't wait!! i may drive to texas to see it with you! my friends are such old bags they won't go late at night!! ;)
Post a Comment