Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Book


I had been hearing a lot about this series of books by Stephanie Meyer about vampires. I really wasn't to interested but I had been craving a really good book to read. Then the Young Women in my ward began talking about them so I decided to give them a try. I started reading the first one titled "Twilight" and I cannot put it down. It is a little cheesy in places but I love it. It is a series for teens, but I usually like teen books. (I am a teen at heart, I guess) Right now it is a series of three books and I don't know if any more are planned, but I can't wait to see what happens next!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Okay I totally felt the same way. Books about vampires, what? Why would I want to read that? Then I started, and I didn't stop until I finished all three. Love them!

Leisha Mareth said...

I remember the big buzz about this a few months ago (it was even in People magazine!) but I have yet to read them.

Since you 2 like them so well, I will have to break down and buy them...sometimes I worry it is all hype and avoid it, ya know?

Kim said...

I have read them all about 3 times. Love them! There is a 4th book coming out in August. Then she has another book from Edwards point of view next year sometime!!

Megan said...

They are silly, but fun and entertaining. You could always put them on hold at the library instead of buying them! They are making them into movies too, not sure if anyone can do Edward justice though! (I did see the pic of the cast, not sure how I feel!)

Lisa said...

Ok I want to read then now !! In the summer when I have time lol

Jeni said...

I am so excited that I just found your blog!! I love finding fellow bloggers! By the way, LOVE the series... I read them all way to fast and cant wait for book 4 to come out in August!

emblair said...

The girls in my family have been telling I need to read this book too. But I'm cheap and haven't found it at Half Price Books yet...guess that means it must be pretty good!

Kelly said...

Hey Emily, YOu can borrow mine. I went to get the second one the other day and Walmart of course did not have it!! I need to try Target.