Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me... a Few Days Late

Well, I am officially 32. I have decided that I hate ageing. I know 32 isn't old, but when you still feel like your 22 it's hard. It's even harder when you look in the mirror and you can start to see little lines that weren't there before. I can say though that I have not yet had any gray hairs, but when I do........you will never know thanks to Clairol. Besides all of that, I had a great birthday. I have a wonderful family and lots of really good friends who always seem to spoil me. I felt really loved and special. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday gifts and wishes!! Here are a few pictures but keep in mind I was not dressed for pictures so please excuse the way I look..... Oh! Just so you know these are the last pictures taken with my stinky camera. I got a new one for my b-day......Yeah!!!!





Each of the kids helped in the frosting of my cake. It was my favorite......lemon!


We didn't have 32 to candles, but we had a 2 and an 8 and 4 other b-day candles so we made do.


Beautiful flowers from Cary



3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I love ya!!

Leisha Mareth said...

So sweet...happy b-day again!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! The big 32 is coming up for me this year too . . . It goes way to fast! Glad you had a great day.