My kids declared this Valentines "the best Valentines Day ever"!! Our day was filled with all things pink, red, and heart shaped. They woke up to heart shape pancakes and Strawberry milk, for dinner they had a heart shaped pizza and cherry 7-Up by candlelight, and for dessert they had smores with strawberry flavored marshmallows. I sent them on a scavenger hunt to find their treat from Cary and I. They had clues like: Roses are Red , Violets are blue, Look under Kates bed to find your next clue. They had so much fun....and of course they think I am the best mom ever!!
2 comments:
You are so creative! Sound like everyone had a great day! We have all been sick here, so we just sleep on the couch and valentine's came and went.!
I think you are the best Mom ever...I'm sending the kids to your house next year!
Post a Comment