Braeden got guitar hero for Christmas and the whole family fell in love with it. So, for our anniverasry I bought Cary Rockband. (very romantic, right?) It came with a set of drums, a guitar , and a mike. This is what we did for Family Home Evening last night.
The Three Green Boogers now on World Tour
Braeden as the Front Man
Joshua on Lead Guitar
and Baby Kate with help from Dad on the Drums.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great family home evening. I love the look on Cary's face. Seeing the future with three teenagers rocking out. So, funny!
You guys are so funny!! I love it!!
LOVES IT!!!
Rock on Three Green Boogers! You guys have cool FHE's. When do they tour? Ha ha.
Everyone I know that has that is addicted! I'm so jealous! Cute pics!
So fun! We broke down and got it after Christmas, and it really is addicting! I am partial to the drums . . . Our band is totally rippin it up. ha ha!
Post a Comment