It snowed last night but will be almost up to 70 tomorrow. Crazy Weather!! The kids were hoping for a snow day. We got a few inches last night, but by the time they woke up this morning it had already started melting and the roads were completely dry. I tried making a snowman with what we got but my hands were freezing. I am such a wimp when it comes to cold weather.
This is my failed attempt of trying to build a snowman.....Pitiful!!
2 comments:
I didn't even know it snowed. I thought it was frost. As I was taking Jacob to school I noticed one park was full of white stuff and I finally realized it had snowed a little last night!
Pitiful is right.
you are so funny!! you know there is this new invention called gloves. They may not have them in TX yet but you should be getting them soon!!!
I understand about the weather... oklahoma is just as NUTS!! We are all sick!!
Post a Comment