Looking at all these my heart is so sad I missed it. Truly. I love girls camp. Jordan, Tay and Kam are at camp starting today and it's the first time in six years, since Jordan first went, that I am not there with her/them. It is sad. I am glad for the break but I miss it and love it. I am so thankful you could go and what an amazing group of leaders went with you this year. Did you have a blast??
3 comments:
You have some great pictures! I'm totally going to have to snag some from you. I'm glad it's over, but it sure was fun, huh!!
Looks like soo much fun! I miss u guys & the girls! Everyone looks like they really enjoyed themselves.
Looking at all these my heart is so sad I missed it. Truly. I love girls camp. Jordan, Tay and Kam are at camp starting today and it's the first time in six years, since Jordan first went, that I am not there with her/them. It is sad. I am glad for the break but I miss it and love it. I am so thankful you could go and what an amazing group of leaders went with you this year. Did you have a blast??
Post a Comment