Sunday, June 01, 2008

Kate's New "Do"

Kaitlyn finally got a haircut after talking about it for months. She kept changing her mind. One day she wanted it all cut off and the next day she wanted to keep it long. It really needed to be cut, so I bribed her with a trip to McDonalds. Her hair is so fine and thin that it just looked stringy. With her new "Do" it looks so much fuller and thicker. We love her new cut!

Before the Cut


We really wanted to donate her hair, but the lady told me it wasn't long enough. I should have done my research before we went because it was long enough. All she needed was 9 inches to donate to Pantene. She had at least that.
Kate was so tired of me taking pictures that I couldn't get her to smile for me for her "after" shot. So this picture will have to do for now. Her hair is so cute!!


6 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

I saw her today!! She looked like a big girl. :) I didn't realize her hair was getting so long. Very vute cut!

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Kate looks sooo cute! I love the new do! It's fun to have lots of different cuts, colors, & styles! Love it!

emblair said...

Super cute! She looks so adorable! And you're right, it does look so full and beautiful.

Alicia said...

Very cute!

Leisha Mareth said...

I totally love it. I agree I love it shorter!

Amanda Murdock said...

We love the new "do". She looks adorable.