
Kate is not even 5 yet and she has already lost a tooth. When we went to the dentist back in September of last year the dentist said her two bottom teeth were a little bit loose. Kate was so excited to hear this. She was thrilled to think she may get a visit from the tooth fairy soon. So over the last 9 months or so, she would wiggle and wiggle her little, bottom, front tooth until yesterday. I noticed that it was hanging by a thread. She did not want me to pull it out fearing that it would be painful. I asked her if I could wiggle it and I pulled it out instead. It didn't hurt, but she was a little frightened (because of the little bit of blood). After the shock though, she was so excited! She put her tooth under her pillow last night and when she woke up this morning she had 2 whole d0llars under her pillow. Now she is planning her shopping trip to spend her earnings from her little white tooth.
3 comments:
that is hilarious!! I can't believe she already lost a tooth. I dread those days...we are going to be broke!!! Ellen says she is going to get $10 a tooth...it'll be a sad day for her!!!
Wow! Aidan just lost his first one about a month ago! Of course he was like 10 or 11 months before he got teeth. Congrats to Kate, how fun!
That is so exciting for Katie! That seems early to me but what do I know, Cali just barely lost hers and she's almost 7. :) Love and miss you guys. Bella talks about Kate so much.
Post a Comment