Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Day of School

Lots of fun was had on the last day of school. The PTA put together a water day with all kinds of games and relays. They had a slip-n-slide, a dunk booth, water limbo, and so much more. The highlight for the kids though was the fire department. They sprayed all the kids down from the top of their truck.

It was a very windy, cloudy, and muddy day. I don't know how these kids could stand the cold water, but they loved every minute of it. This is how Joshua always poses: arms straight down, chest puffed out, and standing as tall and straight as he can.
Joshua and all his buddies
If you look closely you can see Braeden in the mist from the fire hoses. The playground was drenched after this. It was a swampy mess.

Water Bucket Relay Race

Watch out!! Braeden on the slip-n-slide. They were covered in mud after a turn on this.

Can I have your autograph,Please? After the water activities they went back to their classes for more fun and food.

The Three Musketeers.....Nicholas, Andrew, and Joshua. These guys do everything together.

Braeden and his football friends.
Joshua and Mrs. Fahrney
Braeden and Mrs. Fulmer

Both Braeden and Josh had great teacers this year. They both got straight A's all year long. Braeden was even commended on all parts of the TAK'S test. We are so excited for school to be over though. We are ready to sleep in and hang out at the pool all day. Hip, Hip, Hooray for 81 days of summer vacation!!


3 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Adorable pics...I just wish I were as excited for summer, I'm always trying to figure out how to keep my kids happy!

Alicia said...

Only 81, but then at the same time 81!!!!

emblair said...

Fun in the mud...always makes for a good time! Hope the kids have a good summer!