Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup


We had homemade chicken noodle soup and cheddar biscuits today after we got home from church. As we sat down to begin eating Joshua said, "I am about to take my tastebuds on a journey." I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but I think he has been watching to much Food Network.

4 comments:

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Joshua is so funny! I love the pictures of you and Kate! Beautiful! I think we're almost due for another girls night!

Wallace Family said...

What a crack up. That is something that Megan would say. We have been doing a lot of food network watching as well. Since the weather has been cooler it is nice to start making chili and good soups with warm crusty bread. mmmmmmmm....good.

Alicia said...

I love some homemade chicken noodle soup! Cheddar biscuits! Yummo!

emblair said...

That's hilarious! And the soup looks delicious! You always have the best recipes.