Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Kaitlyn and I went to a Mother/Daughter Tea Party last night at church. I wasn't sure I was going to go until a friend (Alicia) convinced me to and I am glad we did. Kate loved that we looked like "twins". It was so fun! We matched from our head....our pony tails, down to our red shiny shoes. Believe it or not the only thing I had to buy was the black T-shirt for Kate. We had all the rest. I hate posting pictures of myself so here is a rare glimpse of me and my gorgeous daughter Kate.



7 comments:

Megan said...

i love the picture of your shoes, it is seriously so cute! What a fun activity!

Audrey said...

I'm glad that you guys decided to come... it was so much more fun with you there! Maybe you two should dress like twins more often; then you could look so darling together all of the time! (I mean, not that you don't already... nevermind...) Oh yeah, and you look great! Why so camera shy?

Alicia said...

Good times!

Wallace Family said...

Yes, you both look like twins. You should put a photo of mom and Ash too. Then there would be quadruplets!!!

emblair said...

Sooooooooo CUTE!

Ku'ulei said...

Ahhh! Stinkin' cuties!!! And you know I LOVE the matchy-matchy - right down to the red shoes. YAY!!!!
Wish I would have REMEMBERED to go to this activity!!

Leisha Mareth said...

Totally adorable.