Kim......here are the answers to your questions......enjoy or be totally bored! :)
What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 5:30, but didn't get out of the bed until 6:15.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Night
What is your favorite TV show? Right now.....Survivor
What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal
What is your middle name? Dawn
What food do you dislike? I can't think of any...
What is your favorite CD at moment? Don't have one at the moment...but my favorite song is Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
What kind of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey
Favorite sandwich? peanut butter
What characteristic do you despise? arrogance
Favorite item of clothing? my pajamas
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disney World, again
Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have one
Where would you retire to? I would be happy to retire right where I am
What was your most recent memorable birthday? Cary took me on a shopping spree one year...that was fun!
Favorite sport to watch? whatever sport Braeden is playing at the moment, right now it's football
When is your birthday? Feb. 4
Are you a morning person or a night person? I would say night, but my husband would tell you neither. I hate waking up early, but I also don't stay up to late.
What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
Pets? Unfortunately a dog, bugsy
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? None
What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
How are you today? Happy
What is your favorite candy? Milk Duds, anything chocolate really
What is your favorite flower? Tulips and Roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? date night with Cary
What are you listening to right now? The Dryer
What was the last thing you ate? Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
Do you wish on stars? Only with my kids
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta or classic Red
How is the weather right now? Sunny and warm
The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Katie
Favorite soft drink? DR. Pepper
Favorite restaurant? Don't have one
Real hair color? Same as it is now, brown
What was your favorite toy as a child? carebears
Summer or winter? Summer!!
Hugs or kisses? Both
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Coffee or tea? Neither
When was the last time you cried? Sunday night when I found out my mom's dog, Norman died
What is under your bed? nothing...maybe some dust
What did you do last night? Watched the Survivor season premiere
What are you afraid of? Being by myself at night and frogs
Salty or sweet? Both
How many keys on your key ring? 3
How many years at your current job? almost 11
Favorite day of the week? Friday
How many towns have you lived in? lots
Do you make friends easily? Not really.....I tend to be to shy to talk to anyone new
3 comments:
Not bored at all. I love learning new things about people. You are considered my food twin. It seems like our taste buds are the same!
hey love!! You are soooo awesome!
I am sorry about Norman. Love you
Tori
Fun to read! I didn't know you were a Survivor fanatic. :)
I think I knew a good part of that stuff...Yay!
Post a Comment