Braeden wants to be involved in everything. He is a Webelo in the Cub Scouts, plays football, and takes piano lessons. If he could he would be playing soccer and who knows what else. His new adventure is politics. On Monday he came home with a permission slip to run for student council. He has to give a short speech tomorrow to his class before the big vote. Here's his speech that took all of 5 minutes to write:
I should be elected because I will work to earn the rights of students. I will listen to the wants and the needs of students. I will be fair and honest in representing this class. I will work to earn more time at recess. I will make sure that all students are treated fairly, no matter what they're like. I will take all of your concerns to the counselor, principal, or vice principal and will try to get them resolved. Braeden Jones, right for fifth grade.....right for America! So vote for me. That is all.
I should be elected because I will work to earn the rights of students. I will listen to the wants and the needs of students. I will be fair and honest in representing this class. I will work to earn more time at recess. I will make sure that all students are treated fairly, no matter what they're like. I will take all of your concerns to the counselor, principal, or vice principal and will try to get them resolved. Braeden Jones, right for fifth grade.....right for America! So vote for me. That is all.
4 comments:
That's a great speech!
His speech is awesome! I would vote for him! I have a lot of great memories of Student Council. What fun!
That is soooo cute!! Go Braeden!! He should win for sure!!
Such a stud already, and now student council?!
From the looks of that speech, he is ready!!!!!
GO BRAEDEN!
Post a Comment