I guess having an uneventful week is a good thing, but it doesn't make for good blogging. I have decided that during our uneventful weeks and not a blog post to be made I will have a run down of our week on Friday. It may not be interesting but at least I will make some kind of recording for our family history.
Another season of soccer has started. Braeden decided he couldn't live without soccer for another season so we signed him up along with Kate. Braeden had his first practice this week and loved every minute of it. He is on a new team because his old won is no longer playing together. He stands almost a whole head taller then some of the kids on his new team. It will be an interesting season for him. Kate will start soccer practice in about two weeks. She is super excited!! She will be playing for the Hounds, which is such a perfect name for her since she loves dogs sooooooo much!
I didn't watch much of the inauguration this week. It was on every channel all day long so I did see bits and pieces of it. The kids watched it at school. There take on it was that it was very long and boring. Braeden said that it was to "metaphorical" and "how could anyone possibly understand what they were saying"......
Joshua is enjoying cub scouts. He came home after scouts this week and said that they made banana splits. Braeden asked if he ate the banana (Josh does not like bananas), and Joshua said, "no, it was just a split". He must of just had ice cream with chocolate sauce.
Braeden had a lock down at his school yesterday. On Sunday of this week a teenager was found murdered and yesterday they arrested a suspect in a neighborhood right by Braeden's school. The police wanted the school locked down in case there were any problems arresting the suspect. The suspect went without any incident. This murder has been the talk of the town this week. It was the first murder in Little Elm in 3 years. I don't know all the details but drugs were rumored to be involved. I feel like we live in a safe little town so I am not worried....but this was to close to home.
My week consisted of cleaning and chauffeuring kids. I have exercised every day this week.....Yeah!!!..for me! And I tried a new recipe last night, which I probably won't ever make again. I hate when that happens. It seems like we are busy with a lot of stuff but nothing to exciting to report, which again I think is probably a good thing. Happy Weekend!!
1 comment:
Your life is busy busy busy. Mine is about to be. The girls move in tonight!! It'll be great. Hard but great! How scary about the murderer! That is crazy. Good for you for exercising. I have had a BAD infection in my lungs plus bronchitis so I have not exercised but I am on 1million different medicines so I should be back at it next week! Tell Joshua good job on the split...tell Braeden I agree about the inaguration and tell Kate I said "Go Hounds!!" Love yall!
Post a Comment