Hallelujah!! This week is almost over. Even though the kids only had four days of school this week it seemed like it went on forever. It has been hard getting back into the routine of things since school started. We are all very tired and glad that we have Saturday and Sunday to recover.
The kids got report cards yesterday and they are all doing really well. Braeden and Joshua are both on the A honor roll. Yeah!!...for them! Joshua and Kate both had perfect attendance for the whole semester. Braeden only missed out on this because he missed 6th period because of a dentist appointment. Kate was also named Star student for the semester. I am so proud of them!!
OU and Florida played in their bowl game last night. I am sure that Cary and Braeden are both very happy that OU lost to Florida. Being die hard Longhorn fans they really detest Oklahoma. I don't understand the whole BCS ranking system but I hear that it has been a huge debacle this year. Texas is now ranked #4 and I heard this morning on the radio that a whole lot of Longhorn fans are angry over this....because they beat OU. I say whatever....there is always next season.
I started exercising this week.....again. So far so good. I really feel good when I do it, but I think I get bored to easily with it and I start finding things that I think are more important to do. So then I stop...but not this year!! :)
Pinewood Derby is coming up next week and the boys are excited. Joshua's car looks really cool and Braeden has a really neat design. Joshua, Braeden, and Cary will be busy working away on them this weekend. Stay tuned to see how they each do.........
That is some of my week in review.............
4 comments:
That is awesome that the kids are doing so well in school!
And, kudos to you for starting to exercise! I need to get my behind going again before my behind takes over!!
ok just read your chrsitmas post, fat sister? whatever you are so funny.
and good for you for working out again, I started too. we can motivate eachtoher to NOT stop!
Your kids are such good kids!! And I'm with you on finding better things to do than excercise. I have good intentions in the morning, but I always get distracted and start working on something else. And by then it's too late and I need to get showered. Gotta break that habit!
You are sooo funny! I love seeing all the pictures of the family all grown up...holy cow!! Is Ashley really getting married? Wasn't she just born and we were how old...12? Time flies. Call me and I'll movtivate your teeny butt to keep going...only if you'll motivate mine!!! Love you!
Post a Comment