Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where's the Ice??

We were awoken this morning at 6:00a.m. by the school district to tell us that school has been canceled today. So,we went back to bed. I woke up again at 8:30 expecting a frozen tundra outside my window. I was disappointed to find absolutely nothing. The ground is wet but there is no ice. I am guessing school was canceled today not because of what is on the ground right now but because of the impending ice storm headed our way. We will see. All to often the weather people are incorrect. We are thrilled though to have a lazy day. I am thinking we will have a Harry Potter movie marathon and stay in our pajamas all day. I love snow days!!

2 comments:

emblair said...

I had a snow day on Sunday. Thanks for covering for me!

Jeni said...

haha snow day. funny.
You just are excited cause you didn't have to come Visiting Teaching! heheh!