Thursday, February 05, 2009

I Look GOOD for Being 51!!!

The Young Women that I am over at church tease me all the time about being old. So the running joke is that I am the "oldest" leader so I must be in my 50's.....all I have to say is that I look darn good for being 51. Not a wrinkle or gray hair to be found.....ok...a few wrinkles and maybe one or two gray hairs, but I still look good for being 51. :)
Darci was so sweet to make me a birthday cake. Not only did she make my favorite lemon cake with lemon frosting but she even topped it off with skittles and birthday candles.

If you look closely at the cake you will see the candles are a five and a one. I tried to get them to reverse the numbers to 15 but I had no luck.


5 comments:

Amanda Murdock said...

They are so hilarious! You DO look darn good! Happy Birthday Kelly! I miss you and those girls. I get sad to see the pics of all of you together. That was the sweetest cake (birthd???) haha. They love you so much!

Jeni said...

LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON FROSTING? WOWSERS that sounds good! Darci cracks me up! speaking of looking good... I was just thinking about this after your krispy kreme post, how is it that you can look so dang good and still enjoy all of my favoites? teach me your tricks kelly! when I am 51 I want to look as good as you do! :)

Tori Orgill said...

Kelly was born BEAUTIFUL!!! She is just a luck gal!! I remember her mom saying, "enjoy what your eating now cuz one day it'll catch up with you" That might be true for the rest of us but not for Kelly!! Lucky Duck....I am suprised I still like you!!! ;)

emblair said...

You know those girls love you! And I hope I look that good when I'm "51!" Looks like you had tons of fun the other night. Happy Birthday!

Wallace Family said...

Oh that makes me laugh!!! You have such sweet Young Women. They are so lucky to have you as their leader. I miss you and love you so much my little sister. So if your 51 then that makes me ummm 55??!! ugh