Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let Me Count the Ways.....

There are numerous reasons why I LOVE my husband, but since it is Valentines Day here are just 14 why I think he is the BEST!

1. I LOVE him because he always orders for me when we go out to dinner.
2. I LOVE him because he makes the BEST breakfast tacos ever!!
3. I LOVE him because he tells me I am beautiful all the time...and I think he really means it.
4. I LOVE him because he has always provided a way for me to stay home with our kids.
5. I LOVE him because he thinks about my happiness before his own.
6. I LOVE him because he watches chick flicks with me and doesn't complain...at least not to me.
7. I LOVE him because he loves the gospel and honors his Priesthood.
8. I LOVE him because he knows how to fix things when they are broken.
9. I LOVE him because he does not allow our children to disrespect me in anyway...this is a HUGE no,no in our house.
10. I LOVE him because he loves my family....my mom, my dad, and my sisters.
11. I LOVE him because he doesn't make me take my van to get the oil changed or to get it inspected or do any of those car things where there are always creepy men.
12. I LOVE him because he thinks I am funny.
13. I LOVE him because he is a fabulous father to our 3 rugrats.
14. I LOVE him because he loves to spoil me whenever he can especially at Christmas, my birthday, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, and our anniversary.

I am a really lucky girl!!

2 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

Yes you are!! Cary is great!

emblair said...

You're a lucky gal! Sure wish I didn't have to do the car things with all those creepy men...