
When I was a teenager I wanted to look like Cindy Crawford. Now that I am older and wiser and more comfortable with myself I like looking like me. The problem is I get told I look like a brunette Jessica Simpson more often then I would like. The first time someone told me this I was in the hospital and had just given birth to Joshua. The nurse that was taking care of me after I had him told me that I looked like her. She was kind of creepy so I chalked it up to that. But, since then I have been told several times over the last 8 years by family, friends, and complete strangers that I look like her. My response is "Are you serious?". I don't know whether I should be flattered or feel insulted. I see absolutely no resemblance whatsoever. The ONLY similarity that we may have is that we both have dimples in our chin...mine only slight though. So, Who have you been told you look like?
4 comments:
You should be flattered....but I'm with you on not seeing the resemblance. You ARE amazingly beautiful, but you look like KELLY to me! I've been told that I look like a brunette Mena Suvari, but I don't see those similarities either.
I don't see it, either. The reason the probably do is because of your jaw line, checks and your brown eyes. Emily Mena! is just as crazy as Kelly looking like Jessica, but they people see the jaw and the eyes and get stuck. It's like Kelly's kids they ask if they're twins. So crazy, and blind!
Oh they I look like Meryl Steep, thanks, but no thanks. Keep your flattery to yourself.
If the light is just right.....
I can see what people mean when they say you look like her. I don't think exactly or anything but she favors you a little!
You are much more beautiful though!! Inside and out!!
I would say that is a compliment! I don't see it either! You are such a knock out Kell!!! I LovE Jessica Simpson and I think she is gorgeous too! I don't think anyone ever tells me I look like anyone famous! Huh!!! ...
Post a Comment