Monday, February 02, 2009
Really Good Surprise!
Cary called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with him. I of course said yes. This wasn't the surprise. He asked me to meet him at Razoo's. I love this place! Spicey, Cajun food....YUM! This still wasn't the surprise. I get to Razoo's and I am waiting for him, and waiting for him, and waiting for him. He never shows.....but my two bestest friends since the fifth grade that live 3 hours away in Oklahoma City showed up and completely surprised me!! I had no idea!!!! They came just to have lunch with me for my birthday. This was a GREAT surprise!!!! I love them soooo much!! Thank you Tori and Amy!! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a great surprise! Yeah for good friends. Have a great birthday!
ohhhhh fun!
Great friends are the best...and what an awesome birthday surprise!
We LOVE you, too Care Bear!!
Post a Comment