Wednesday, February 24, 2010

14 years and 1 day

That's how long Cary and I have been married. We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary yesterday. Wow...that's a long time. Cary is so thoughtful and is always trying to surprise me in different ways. Earlier this week we were watching Bobby Flay's Throwdown(actually I was watching it, he was suffering threw it). I said to him that I would love to eat some of Bobby's food. So, yesterday he did some research and bought all the ingredients for a dinner and dessert originally created by Chef Flay. He then came home and made me dinner and the most sinful brownies ever. Cary always makes me feel special and beautiful and I am so lucky to have him. I love him more today then the day we were married.

This is what our sweet little Kate made for us......

3 comments:

Jeni said...

i love flay. what did he make for you?! that is so sweet!

emblair said...

Cary is just as lucky as you are: you're easy to be sweet to. :) And congrats on 14 years...that's no small feat! Love Kate's card.

Audrey said...

Congratulations on 14 years! What a sweet hubby you've got there. :)