Friday, February 26, 2010

No recess....again

I had a conversation with Joshua this morning that went something like this:


Joshua: Mom, what degrees is it suppose to be today?
Me: I think it is suppose to be in the 40's
Joshua: Yes!! We will be able to go outside today for recess.
Me: Um, probably not. It is suppose to rain off and on all day.
Joshua: We never get to go outside for recess. It is always to cold or something. Yesterday when we finally did get to go outside they took the soccer ball away from us. They want all the kids in America to be fat.
Me: ha ha ha!

Joshua cracks me up. He is always so funny without even trying. I know he was deadly serious when he said "they want all the kids in America to be fat" but it made me laugh. I say let the poor kids have recess. What's wrong with being a little bit cold or wet. They will survive!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I agree, send the poor kids out to play! we go out unless it is 0, but the kids still love it!