Thursday, February 04, 2010

It's my Birthday.....again

How come this day comes quicker and quicker each and every year? Remember when you were a kid and it seemed like forever until your next birthday? Those were the days. I really don't mind the birthday part. I love being spoiled for the day and my family is really good at that. It's the aging that I hate.....34. UGH! Cary asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year. I told him Botox. He thought it was funny, but I wasn't joking. Ok..maybe I was a little. But ask me in a few years and I might be totally up for it.

4 comments:

emblair said...

We can make appointments together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

At least you were not born two days earlier........as I was. Groundhogs Day the movie is awesome......being born on the day sucks.

Jenny said...

well i still think you're cute. love you

Tori Orgill said...

i know i called you...but it's been a while since i've been online and i just want you to know that i am so thankful you were born! i can never imagine my life without my very best care bear friend!! i love you to the moon and back!